Do you have a dispute with a Will?
The death of a partner, parent, friend or other loved one is always upsetting, and can be stressful. Especially if their Will is challenged or if there is a dispute relating to their Estate. We can help you with timely and sympathetic advice to ensure you have the right answers and solutions for you.
Our trusted partners at Premier Solicitors have a specialist Contentious Probate Team that deals with all forms of disputes relating to Wills, Estates, Trusts and also Court of Protection issues.
They have substantial experience in handling Contentious Probate matters and examples of the cases they deal with include:
- Where inadequate provision has been made in a Will
- Claims regarding the validity of a Will
- Disputes relating to the interpretation of the terms of a Will
- Claims regarding agreements made with the deceased before death, particularly with regards to the disposal of the Estate
- Disputes over the identification of beneficiaries.
- Claims for and against Executors, Personal Representatives and Trustees, particularly where there is alleged breach of Trust, or in order to remove or substitute parties.
- Disputes relating to Trusts and Charity.
- Claims for the rectification of Wills and Trusts
They work on an initial fixed fee cost basis and are happy to discuss fee payment options thereafter.